Andy Cohen Comes to Instagram Silence and Sharing Coronavirus Health Awareness

0
43
Andy Cohen

Andy Cohen complained after confirming his diagnosis of a coronavirus. Critics of Bravo are thrilled to break the news as it appears on TV. Cohen was ready to shoot his first single Watch What Happens Live @ Home when he revealed that he was writing COVID-19. After a few days of relaxing on Instagram, she has finally released an ad promoting her fans to health.

Aniani Cohen | Charles Sykes / Bravo / NBCU Photo Bank at Getty Images

How did Andy Cohen break the coronavirus news?

Cohen retired from the WWHL when the fourth coronavirus virus began in the U.S. The guard had taken the night before and would not be interacting with the crowd as the experts had suggested. On Friday, March 20, Cohen shared an Instagram post explaining that he had received trials for COVID-19 and that the results were positive.

“After a few days of self-harming, and not doing well. I have tested positive for Coronavirus,” Cohen confessed. “While I think I can shoot everything I plan to do in #WWHL from home, we are putting a pin on it right now so I can really relate to the success.”

Whenever he says that, he will take the time to find out what his body is and he will not prove it wrong.

“I want to thank all the health professionals who work hard for all of us and continue to make everyone stay home and take care of themselves,” she concluded.

Publishing by Andy Cohen

Following news of her illness, Cohen received many letters of support from her friends and loved ones. She has kept it public until recently when she shared a message on her Instagram accounts.

“Thank you for the wonderful messages,” he wrote with a picture of his NYC experience. “I’m thankful every day and can’t wait to see more people.”

“Stay home. Be smart. And respect the doctors in the front lines,” he concluded.

It has given the post to its loved ones and will be more aggressive in the fight against coronavirus.

Baby Ben is recovering

Cohen is a 13-month-old boy, and lovers are worried about his health. The Real Housewives creator has named Jeff Lewis Live to provide an update.

“I’m going to tell you what I saw from the cam nanny and from the video, because I couldn’t see it, which is the biggest part,” he said in a SiriusXM report that about baby Ben. “But it’s really good and her taste [test] is not good.”

A week earlier, Cohen went into a raid and kept his electric TV away from home.

“I’m not going anywhere,” Cohen said. “I was alone with Ben and Nanny and we were taken down. We had enough food for two weeks. ”

Cohen also said that one of his best friends reported to COVID-19, but did not say how he got it.

“I took Ben for a walk yesterday when he woke up from his sleep at 5,” Cohen said. “My roommate has a coronavirus and I go get them food at the store and some supplies and I put them in front of their door.”

So far, there is no word on how long Cohen will stay away from his son and when trying to return to work.