Article content material
B.C. well being officers will share an update on COVID-19 situations on Thursday afternoon.
Provincial wellbeing officer Dr. Bonnie Henry will update the most recent variety of instances, any new conditions or fatalities, along with recoveries to day.
We apologize, but this movie has failed to load.
COVID-19: B.C. wellbeing officials to update cases on Thursday Again to video clip
The update will acquire put at 3 p.m. in Victoria on Thursday. Look at back again in this article for more.
• As of the hottest numbers launched on March 25, 2020, there are a overall of 659 verified scenarios of COVID-19 in B.C.
• The situations span all B.C. health and fitness locations: Vancouver Coastal (339), Fraser Health (218), Island Well being (47), Interior Overall health (46) and Northern Overall health (9).
• 14 individuals have died, 64 are in healthcare facility (26 of which are in intense treatment), and 183 have recovered.
• Of the 14 fatalities, 11 have been connected to the outbreak at North Vancouver’s Lynn Valley Treatment Centre, 1 to Vancouver’s Haro Park Centre and two are people in the Fraser Well being area.
• At least nine seniors’ residences or facilities have been affected: Lynn Valley Care Centre in North Vancouver Hollyburn Home in West Vancouver Haro Park Centre, Tiny Mountain Place, German-Canadian Care Property and Broadway Pentecostal Lodge (which described its 1st scenario Wednesday) in Vancouver Dufferin Care Centre in Coquitlam Delta See Treatment Centre in Delta and Evergreen Heights Assisted Living in White Rock.
A lot more to appear.